Women's Track Day - Dec 2015 - California

The place to talk about all things track riding!
trackaddict

Women's Track Day - Dec 2015 - California

Postby trackaddict » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:38 am

Track day ladies - including non-track ladies who are nearby and would like to give it a try - there is the country's largest women-only track day coming up on Dec 11. It is SO MUCH FUN!!! There will be a ton of women there who haven't been on track before, and a ton who have. It's a great atmosphere and it's for a great charity. Think about it: http://www.femmewalla.com/
I'll be there by mid-afternoon and am staying to ride all weekend. :P
Vixen
Track Ho

Re: Women's Track Day - Dec 2015 - California

Postby Vixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Wow ... I wish this event wasn't so far. I think it would take us 4 or 5 days to drive there ... NOT!!!!! Have a great time and be sure to post pics and tell us about it
Vickie
BMW S1KR - Street (aka Husband) -- BMW S1KRR - Track (aka Boy Toy :evil: ) -- YAMAHA R3 - Track (aka Rug Rat)
trackaddict

Postby trackaddict » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:35 am

Wellll.... at some point we may have a guest bike in the next year (hoping!), so it may not be so far out of reach. PLUS, we could decide on a CA Superbike School next season. =D You know you want to!! Dylan said they had a couple days at Thunderhill (by Sacramento) that I haven't seen on the official calendar yet, and we've been scoping out the Ridge in Seattle for years...
Saying yes is easier than saying no.
Vixen
Track Ho

Postby Vixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:34 am

You know I keep saying the same stuff to you about Calabogie !!!! LOL
Vickie
BMW S1KR - Street (aka Husband) -- BMW S1KRR - Track (aka Boy Toy :evil: ) -- YAMAHA R3 - Track (aka Rug Rat)
trackaddict

Postby trackaddict » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:37 am

^^ HAHA I know!!! And perhaps some day we'll show up on your doorstep. ;) In the meantime ... what about CA Superbike School rental out here in 2016??? We are looking at either Thunderhill or The Ridge in Seattle. And, of course... SPA in Belgium and Brno in Czech Republic!!! You know you want to. Muahahahaha.
Vixen
Track Ho

Postby Vixen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Well our dollar is doing very poorly right now. CSS is expensive, but now add another 40% because of our dollar ... OUCH
Vickie

Return to “On-Track”