No More Helmet Hair or Tangles!

For posts about motorcycling that don't fit into the other categories above.
Rogue
Site Admin

No More Helmet Hair or Tangles!

Postby Rogue » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:47 pm

I remembered reading about the Raci-Babi Diva-do over on TWF. So, since my hair has gotten too long to wear under my helmet and ponytail holders were causing quite a lot of breakage to my baby fine, fragile hair, I ordered a Diva-do last week. It arrived quickly and I took it for a test ride yesterday to my hair appointment. I can tell you it never slipped, never felt uncomfortable, and it kept my hair nicely contained while cruising 80-90 mph down the road. When I pulled in at the salon, my friend was outside and asked me where I got it because she's going to recommend them to all of her clients that ride. Also, I think she's rather happy that she'll no longer have to lecture me about all the wind damage to my hair. :D

If you've been trying to find a way to protect your hair without using a dozen hair ties, head on over to https://racibabi.com/Doo-Rag-and-Helmet ... Order.aspx and get a Diva-do!
Rogue
Forum Staff
twitter | blog
2013 Non-ABS Ninja 300
trackaddict

Re: No More Helmet Hair or Tangles!

Postby trackaddict » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 am

This is always an issue! But when I saw the knot in the back, I just didn't think it was going to work on a sportbike on the racetrack. That little knot would get caught between the helmet and the race hump. I looked into these, and I like the idea. A lot. I did start using several different brands of helmet liners/beanies that definitely helped keep my hair from ripping out above the helmet line. But the hair that is below that line... ugh. I only have to get my hair trimmed once a year, and she doesn't have to layer it, because it's helmet-layered. =(
Ridefree3

Re: No More Helmet Hair or Tangles!

Postby Ridefree3 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:54 am

I have one and love it! I have long curly hair and use it with my full face helmet and it definitely keeps my hair from getting tangled. Not to mention I can let my hair lose once I take off my helmet and not have it tied up all the time. :D

Return to “General on-topic discussion”