First Ride of 2017

For posts about motorcycling that don't fit into the other categories above.
Mamaw Suze

Re: First Ride of 2017

Postby Mamaw Suze » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Glad you're able to ride again woodlandsprite. It's hard enough not riding because the weather is bad I can't imagine having good weather and being sidelined by a medical issue...I sure hope I didn't just jinks myself.
Ride safe!
The journey is the destination
woodlandsprite

Postby woodlandsprite » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Rogue wrote:
I was thinking about you the other day and wondering if you'd get to ride this season. I'm so happy the answer is 'yes!'

:) I'm hoping to be able to get some more riding in before the weather heats up too much, have to take it carefully though since I don't have anywhere close to full strength in that foot/ankle and it makes me really nervous since that's the foot I usually put down when I'm stopped - it doesn't help that I can't hold my bodyweight (much less the bike too) on my toe, which makes stopping rather nervewracking since I know once the bike goes past a certain angle, it's going to try to take a nap....
Still Learning...

2015 CSC/Zongshen RX3
woodlandsprite

Postby woodlandsprite » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Mamaw Suze wrote:Glad you're able to ride again woodlandsprite. It's hard enough not riding because the weather is bad I can't imagine having good weather and being sidelined by a medical issue...I sure hope I didn't just jinks myself.
Ride safe!

:) Thanks! It really was good to get back out there, nerve wracking or not!
Still Learning...

2015 CSC/Zongshen RX3
woodlandsprite

Postby woodlandsprite » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 pm

CountryCruzr wrote:Snow drops have been out here for three weeks, then smaller crocus and now daffodils this week! Most of the salt has been off the roads around here for a couple of weeks or more. Today is suppose to get up in the 70's here in Ohio! I rode into the office and that's all I'm gonna get to squeeze in today. Hopefully the weather holds out for a nice ride tomorrow. Glad to see you are on the mend Woodlandsprite!

Thanks CountryCruzr! Hope you have nice weather this weekend so you can get out on your bike more - the weather patterns seem to be rather interesting all across the US....I just hope it doesn't mean another record breaking summer down here :(
Still Learning...

2015 CSC/Zongshen RX3

Return to “General on-topic discussion”