Progressive International Motorcycle Show Cleveland

For posts about motorcycling that don't fit into the other categories above.
CountryCruzr

Progressive International Motorcycle Show Cleveland

Postby CountryCruzr » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Anyone here going on Sunday January, 29, 2017??? It is at the IX Center. I remember on TWF someone posted pics from this event a couple of years ago and I wasn't able to get up there. http://www.motorcycleshows.com/city/cleveland-oh I'm looking forward to seeing all stuff motorcycle to chase away the riding blues and possibly meet some members from here.
Image Image
CountryCruzr

Re: Progressive International Motorcycle Show Cleveland

Postby CountryCruzr » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Had a snowy ride to Cleveland but so worth the trip and attending this event sponsored by Progressive

Image Image
Mamaw Suze

Postby Mamaw Suze » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it. The past 2 times we went we were disappointed. It seemed to be a a downhill slide over the years. I definitely saw a difference between when Cycle World sponsored it and now under Progressive. What was the best part?
The journey is the destination
CountryCruzr

Postby CountryCruzr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:53 pm

The best part was hanging out with fellow lady riders and the national Harley Davidson set-up with the Street 750 demo and bike pick-up. I tend toward the more practical things related to motorcycles. I had a newbie with me and it was neat to see her on the 750 and throttle up to 70 mph as she went through the gears. The expression on her face was priceless as well as the other ladies encouraged to 'try it out'. When they did you could see the fear and reservations melt away to exhilaration. Same with the bike pick up demo. It gave a sense of confidence to the newbies to see they too can pick up a laid down motorcycle. Living in rural America you don't get the opportunity to do stuff like this at a local dealer sponsored event too often so it was worth the drive up and back. Those who have been to shows in the past say the same thing about how downsized the show has become. Not knowing any different it seemed just fine to me. Was there from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Image Image

Return to “General on-topic discussion”