International Female Ride Day 2016

For posts about motorcycling that don't fit into the other categories above.
Mamaw Suze

Re: International Female Ride Day 2016

Postby Mamaw Suze » Sun May 08, 2016 7:13 pm

VStar so glad the dogs are ok. The sun will shine again and the dogs will be around to enjoy it. Not so sure about Harley Blue. That cat should be grounded for months!!! I didn't get to ride because Rocky's still in the shop. I did get to watch my grandson perform in the Indiana State Music Assn for the state title which they won. I am in awe of that orchestra. It is the High School's top orchestra with mostly seniors (E's only a freshman) but when you close your eyes you'd swear they were professionals! Totally wow!!
When Rocky comes home I'll designate a day IFRD and ride while thinking of all the amazing strong women that ride their own ride!
Woodlandsprite never stop learning! If you become too relaxed that's when it will bite you in the ass. Also enjoy your ride and be proud even if it's only a few miles down the road!
The journey is the destination
VStar

Postby VStar » Sun May 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Yellow looks good on that ride. What do think of the drop open saddlebags? I've seen them on a few bikes, (in pictures) and not sure how easy they are to pack and use compared to the traditional top loaders.
I've been there before. Can I get there, again?
woodlandsprite

Postby woodlandsprite » Mon May 09, 2016 4:13 pm

VStar: Not sure what I think yet - They came stock on the bike but I haven't used them much. Overall, since they have the bungie inside, it helps keep stuff from tumbling out - and I tend to try to pack things into smaller bags for organization so that would probably also help with keeping things managed inside this type of saddlebag...
Still Learning...

2015 CSC/Zongshen RX3

Return to “General on-topic discussion”