Introducing Rogue

Announcements, news, and information about the forum. (Only forum staff may create topics in this forum.)
Rogue
Site Admin

Introducing Rogue

Postby Rogue » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:28 pm

Hello there, I'm Rogue, one of your friendly 'Ladies on Two Wheels' forum administrators. I'm a female rider who grew up around motorcycles. I honestly can't recall a time that I wasn't around bikes. In 2012 Tiffany Coates, a female rider who travels the world on two wheels, stayed with me twice while she was traveling around the US. She didn't realize it at the time, but she had a huge effect on me - I couldn't believe this tiny women was riding this big bike and traveling alone in a foreign land (not her first time either). I was in awe, and it gave me the confidence and drive to get my own in the summer of 2013. At 43 years old, I decided I wanted to finally experience the view from the front! I passed the MSF course, got my endorsement, and purchased my first motorcycle - a sexy, black 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300. I was bitten by the sportbike bug, and I had it bad! Since that time, I've taken that bike a few places most sportbike riders try to avoid, I've dropped it twice, and I've loved every minute of it. As for what makes me qualified to be your admin, I'll say I'm dedicated to seeing this board succeed and to see it encourage other women to follow their dreams and turn them into reality.

I'm a huge proponent of ATGATT, so if you have a gear question, please ask. If I don't know the answer, we'll find it together.

I'll wrap up this introduction with a few photos...

It's all about the splash!

Dear TomTom, this is NOT a paved road.

This isn't a paved road either!

Sometimes I do manage to keep in on the asphalt. :-)

Welcome and do please introduce yourself. I'd love to get to know you better.
Rogue
Forum Staff
twitter | blog
2013 Non-ABS Ninja 300

Return to “Announcements, News, and Information”