Introducing FastLizard4

Announcements, news, and information about the forum. (Only forum staff may create topics in this forum.)
FastLizard4
Site Admin

Introducing FastLizard4

Postby FastLizard4 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:15 am

Hello! I'm FastLizard4, one of your friendly forum staff and the local systems administrator - in other words, I'm the guy whose phone rings at 3 AM when the servers randomly decide to cease all meaningful function.

I was one of TWF's male users back in the day, so when the site had to shut down, I offered use of my servers and assistance in setting up a successor, and the site you are now reading is that successor site!

I was introduced to motorcycling by my then-girlfriend (in a reversal of the usual pattern) in the middle of 2014, starting out as a passenger then getting a bike of my own, a 2014 Ninja 300, that September, and I've been riding ever since. Riding has made so many things - even commuting to work through rush hour traffic - so much more enjoyable (if occasionally a little bit scarier). I do primarily ride as a daily commuter (not exactly by choice), but when I can, I also try to get out and ride canyons or have some fun.

Besides riding, I work as a programmer and systems administrator, both professionally and as a hobby; so in many ways, helping to run the forums is a combination of two of my favorite pastimes, and I'm more than happy to continue offering advice and input where I can and also provide hosting for the site. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have, anything from motorcycles to computers!

Welcome aboard!
FastLizard4 (website|twitter)
Forum staff / server administrator
2014 Ninja EX300B SE ABS ("Anna")
Semper exploro

Return to “Announcements, News, and Information”