Free one-piece leathers

Have a question or suggestion on gear? Then it goes here.
trackaddict

Free one-piece leathers

Postby trackaddict » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Free in Southern CA - I would love to give my old one-pc leathers to a woman who is just starting or isn't sure about riding track, but wants to give it a try without the $ investment. If you know someone, please forward. They won't be your “permanent” leathers without a repair - i've had two crashes and the left shoulder needs repair (an outside-only issue... protection is still fully intact). The rest of the suit is fine. I sewed upgraded armor into it, and will be very protective. 1.5 mm cow leather, perforated. Removable/cleanable liner.

You cover shipping if you are not local SoCal. For locals perhaps we can figure out how to get them to you without having to ship and/or to try them on.

They were custom, so body type/size will matter. I'm 5'7" (a 1-2” taller woman with a long torso would actually make it fit even better as the torso is too long), athletic build, and it'll fit 120-130 lbs (over 130 will make the thighs tight, but will still fit torso, and may still be workable using thin hip armor). The torso was sized with chest armor (not included), so if you don't have any, you can definitely add torso size and it'll still fit (which also means larger chest). It is pretty loose on top & through the abdomen without the Impact Armor chest protector.

Comes with:
Sewn-in long back protector, sewn-in tailbone protector
Shoulder, elbow, knee armor.

Missing:
Knee pucks
Hip armor
[img]
old%20suit.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
old suit.jpg
trackaddict

Re: Free one-piece leathers

Postby trackaddict » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 pm

"Sold!" Shipped this morning. Hope they create a new track lover!

Return to “All Things Gear Related”