Merry Christmas to All 2016

YamaLady

Merry Christmas to All 2016

Postby YamaLady » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:24 am

Just dropping by to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! I miss seeing activity on our new site and wish more ladies would begin posting some interesting updates about their 2016 riding experiences, etc. Guess the winter storms have forced most of us to garage our rides for a few months. Enjoy your Christmas Season with your family and friends...YamaLady
Mamaw Suze

Re: Merry Christmas to All 2016

Postby Mamaw Suze » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:43 am

Merry Christmas!!! I'm hoping when life gets back to "normal" after the holidays things will pick up here on the site . After all riding season will be drawing closer. I wish I knew names from TWF to contact and get on here. The more the merrier!
The journey is the destination
CountryCruzr

Re: Merry Christmas to All 2016

Postby CountryCruzr » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Haven't been here for awhile. The weather was warm enough here to get a 50 mile ride in on Christmas afternoon. The roads hadn't been salted yet back then. They have been now which pretty much shuts down riding until a few good rains and some warmer temps. I was surprised to not see a bunch of new posts. Anyone get some neat moto gear or a new ride from Santa??
Image Image

Return to “General off-topic discussion”